Under development - any contributions or pictures are encouraged

The Masons Arms

Hammonds Brewery (1840, Bradford) at some stage acquired (or built) the pub.The brewery expanded in the early 1900's and in 1960 combined with others to form Northern Breweries (later United Breweries).  In 1963 they merged with Charringtons Breweries and by 1967 another merger produced BassCharrington which had over 11,000 pubs.  It became a free house in about the early 1990's.

The Masons Arms

Showing Ings Lynn, the Masons Arms and outbuildings, Ings Cottage (burnt down) and Melrose Farm with outbuildings (some now converted, some taken down)



Masons Arms - Ings Cottage  Demolition after Fire in 1966